International Agency IRTSA in association with its partner, International Legal Bureau “VERDYS Law” offers a full range of legal services in the area of reproductive medicine both in Ukraine and in other countries around the globe.
Specialized Law Firm VERDYS Law, an acclaimed expert in the sphere of legal support of surrogacy and donor programmes, offers a full range of legal services required for conducting ART programmes, in particular, surrogacy and gamete donor programmes. Therefore we are able to assist you in resolving all legal issues in regard to the programme, from drafting agreements for all parties to assistance with child registration and representation of your interests in court.
The most demanded legal services include:
- drafting and concluding agreements with programme participants;
- selecting an optimal way of legalization;
- drafting and signing informational and legal documents;
- obtaining required medical, registration and other documents;
- translation, notarial certification, legalization of documents;
- legal support at meetings and interviews with programme participants;
- peer legal support with child registration in the country of residence of child’s parents;
- assistance in resolving problem issues in consulates, emigration services, law enforcement authorities;
- pre-court settlement of conflict issues;
- representation of interests in court.