‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston is pregnant with twins
After the marriage of Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, the star couple started to fill the adoption papers as they intended to adopt a little girl. However, things have changed for them. And now, new reports claims that "Friends" star, Jennifer is pregnant with twins.
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were secretly married last month, reports Celeb Café. The 42-years-old earlier revealed that she may not be able to conceive anytime soon and the couple was considering adopting a baby girl. Also it was rumored by various tabloids that the couple were heading towards divorce due to Aniston's inability to get pregnant.
Now it is official that Jennifer and Justin are expecting twins.
According to OK! Magazine, Jen and Justin are having two babies via 'in vitro fertilization.' Aniston got the confirmed the news after the embryos were implanted.
"Afterward she told him that she had a special surprise. Then she showed him the test results. He was very emotional - he actually cried a little! Jen was so touched," a source close to the couple revealed.
At a certain stage, Jennifer was convinced that even if she will never become a mother she will be stay happy. The "FRIENDS" star is now happier as they already know it is going to be twin girls. The actress had already names both of them Lila and Ava - giving tribute to Ava Gardner, Golden star of Hollywood.
Following a yearlong-failed attempt to conceive a child, Aniston and her husband had decided to go to IVF (in vitro fertilization). Congratulations to Jennifer and Justin.
- 1st International Congress on Reproductive Law
- Soon Americans may face a new ethical dilemma
- Image processing technology can impact the success rates of ivf
- Editing genes of human embryos can became the next big thing in genetics
- Supermodel Tyra Banks undergoes IVF
- Scientists discovered a new, safer way for egg freezing
- French scientists have managed to grow human sperm cells in vitro
- Cameron Diaz is reportedly pregnant with twins
- Utah twins are pregnant again with their 2nd set of twins
- Fertility treatment will be permitted in Costa Rica after 15 years prohibition