The central office of IRTSA Ukraine completely restores work
We are glad to announce that the lifting of bans and some improvement in the epidemic situation in Ukraine allowed us to restore the work of our central office in Kiev in full volume.
From July 1, 2020, all our programs in Ukraine and the Czech Republic are available again.
From August 1, 2020, we will be able to organize surrogate programs in Georgian clinics.
IRTSA Ukraine Team
- How we work during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 1st International Congress on Reproductive Law
- Soon Americans may face a new ethical dilemma
- ‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston is pregnant with twins
- Image processing technology can impact the success rates of ivf
- Editing genes of human embryos can became the next big thing in genetics
- Supermodel Tyra Banks undergoes IVF
- Scientists discovered a new, safer way for egg freezing
- French scientists have managed to grow human sperm cells in vitro
- Cameron Diaz is reportedly pregnant with twins