Cameron Diaz is reportedly pregnant with twins
Surprise, surprise — Cameron Diaz and her hubby Benji Madden are reportedly pregnant! That’s not all. These two lovebirds are rumored to be expecting twins!
Famous 43-year old Hollywood star Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden, 36, became husband and wife after just seven months of dating. Now, after nine wonderful months of marriage — they’re reportedly going to be parents!
For months the rumors have been swirling that the recently married couple are pregnant. Now, a new report is claiming that Cameron underwent in vitro fertilization and is expecting not one, but two babies.
An insider told Life & Style magazine that when they found out they were expecting twins, Benji and Cam were in shock, but completely overjoyed. Considering Benji is a twin himself, the prospect of these two having twins isn’t far off.
“Although she’s just a few weeks in, Cameron is hoping her babies turn out to be a boy and a girl. She’s excited to start shopping for the nursery.” There is a bit of a worry surrounding this pregnancy, Cam is at a greater risk for complications, due to her age. “They’re being very cautious,” the insider stated. “She’s very healthy and everything looks great so far. They’re hoping for the best.”
According to source, Benji must be jumping for joy! He added, “He’s so protective of her and the babies that it’s hard for him to focus on anything else. He just can’t wait to be a dad.” If the good news is true, we doubt this very private couple will announce the pregnancy any time soon.
- The central office of IRTSA Ukraine completely restores work
- How we work during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 1st International Congress on Reproductive Law
- Soon Americans may face a new ethical dilemma
- ‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston is pregnant with twins
- Image processing technology can impact the success rates of ivf
- Editing genes of human embryos can became the next big thing in genetics
- Supermodel Tyra Banks undergoes IVF
- Scientists discovered a new, safer way for egg freezing
- French scientists have managed to grow human sperm cells in vitro