How we work during the COVID-19 pandemic
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic announced by WHO, as well as the bans and restrictions of the state authorities of Ukraine, from March 16, 2020, the IRTSA Ukraine Agency changes its operating mode. The Kiev office does not accept visitors.
We only support programs that were launched before March 16, 2020 remotely. Our curators will provide support for programs and provide pregnant surrogate mothers with everything they need.
Arrival of foreign Potential parents to Ukraine will be organized in accordance with the rules of entry into Ukraine with observation (14 days). Follow the messages on our website and on the page in FaceBook.
- The central office of IRTSA Ukraine completely restores work
- 1st International Congress on Reproductive Law
- Soon Americans may face a new ethical dilemma
- ‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston is pregnant with twins
- Image processing technology can impact the success rates of ivf
- Editing genes of human embryos can became the next big thing in genetics
- Supermodel Tyra Banks undergoes IVF
- Scientists discovered a new, safer way for egg freezing
- French scientists have managed to grow human sperm cells in vitro
- Cameron Diaz is reportedly pregnant with twins