IVF financing in St. Petersburg was increased 4 times
The project for the development of in vitro fertilization in St. Petersburg, launched earlier this year, is gaining popularity. The record for IVF procedures is the Center for the treatment of infertility in Mariinski Hospital - 49 women have received quality medical care, and another 55 will receive state support until the end of the summer.
This year's funding of modern medical technique has been increased to 165 million rubles, and the number of procedures - up to 1 600 thousand. Almost 4 times more than last year. According to the territorial Fund, 253 peterburg residents applied for help - 117 have already done IVF and 156 patients are waiting for their turn.
translation from www.probirka.org
- 1st International Congress on Reproductive Law
- Soon Americans may face a new ethical dilemma
- ‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston is pregnant with twins
- Image processing technology can impact the success rates of ivf
- Editing genes of human embryos can became the next big thing in genetics
- Supermodel Tyra Banks undergoes IVF
- Scientists discovered a new, safer way for egg freezing
- French scientists have managed to grow human sperm cells in vitro
- Cameron Diaz is reportedly pregnant with twins
- Utah twins are pregnant again with their 2nd set of twins